expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Oct 23, 2013

Fashion Inspiration: Halloween Edition...Frankenstein's Monster!

Halloween is almost here, and I am excited, as it is my favorite holiday. But I don't think it should only happen once a year. I think we should be able to dress up as whatever we want to be whenever we want. In fact, that's why I started this blog.

But alas, the public isn't ready for full blown costumes year round, and I'm not into cosplay (never say never), so I have to find a happy medium. For me that's being inspired by people and characters I love and turning those ideas into fashion forward ensembles everyone can love.

So in these next few days leading up to All Hallow's Eve, I'm going to take inspiration from classic Halloween characters and spin it into great looks for you. You are welcome.

Enter... Frankenstein's Monster!

jacket by Isabel Marant, top by Elizabeth and James, Pants by DNA, earrings by Adia Kibur, creepers by Underground.


No comments:

Post a Comment