expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sep 15, 2015

NYFW Fave: Thom Browne

Source
I can't claim that I've been watching the NYFW runways obsessively, given that I've been pretty busy taking care of a 3 month old baby and being back at work full-time, but despite that I'm willing to bet that the only collection you NEED to see is from Thom Browne. Its just the right mix of geisha, Pippi Longstocking, and eccentric English garden party.






While the wild textiles and the styling may make this seem like a crazy collection, each piece on its own would be very wearable. I happen to love all the print mixing though.

2 comments:

  1. สำหรับผู้ที่ชื่นชอบภาพยนตร์ และผู้ชมทุกท่าน ที่ชื่นชอบ หนังออนไลน์ 2022 ซีรีย์ที่ชื่นชอบในการรับชมภาพยนตร์ ซีรีย์ ดูซีรีย์ออนไลน์ อัพเดทใหม่ตลอดทั้งเดือน

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't claim that I've been watching the NYFW runways obsessively, given that I've been pretty busy taking care of a 3 month old baby and being back at work full-time, but despite that I'm willing to bet that the only collection you NEED to see is from clear tote bags. Its just the right mix of geisha, Pippi Longstocking, and eccentric English garden party.

    ReplyDelete