expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Dec 3, 2013

Gift Ideas for Artsy Types

This is an important gift category for me. I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that 99.9% of my friends and family are into art in one way or another. Graphic designers, illustrators, art teachers, crafters: I know and love them all. And I love receiving the fruits of their artistic labors as gifts, so I'm always on the lookout for presents that might spur their creativity. Arts and crafts supplies are truly the gifts that keep on giving.


1. Sewing and Knitting Kit from Alex and Alexa;  2. Damian Hurst Cup and Saucer Set from MoMA Store; 3. Eames Chair Coasters from MoMA Store;  4. Magritte Chalkboard from MoMA Store; 5. Pretty Paper Parties book from Amazon; 6. X-Acto Knife Set from Amazon; 7. Lomography Diana F+ Camera from Anthropologie;  8. Professional Watercolor Set from Cheap Joe's Art Stuff;  9. Necklace from Etsy; 10. Make Your Own Kaleidoscope Kit from Uncommon Goods;  11. Evil Eye Earrings from Etsy; 12. Washi Tape Dispenser from Cute Tape
You can find more ideas for artists, crafters, and design lovers of all types on our Pinterest page.

No comments:

Post a Comment