expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Jan 14, 2014

Be VIP at ALIVE Bride Event!

Weddings are so exciting! I had the time of my life at mine. Really, I wouldn't change a moment of that day.Here's James and I nervously taking our vows:


 And Leah's wedding was gorgeous. Such a wonderful, memorable evening. Here she is looking lovely with her adorable flower girl:


Now one of my favorite people in the whole world, Carolyn Shaw, is getting married this November. Lucky me, I have the privilege of being her Maid of Honor, which means we have some work to do. I can't think of a better way to get started than by attending the ALIVE Bride event this Thursday. There's no better place to check out the best Saint Louis caterers, photographers, florists, and bridal fashions all in one convenient location.


If you are thinking about attending, do it! While you're at it, why not go VIP, which in addition to regular admission adds the bonus delight of a complimentary specialty cocktail, an exclusive VIP raffle featuring a romantic staycation including a one night stay at Hotel Ignacio, a bottle of Skinny Girl Prosecco and a few delectable treats. VIP guests will also enjoy an extra special gift bag.

With this code, receive 50% your tickets at checkout: BOMBPOP50

I hope you can make it. Maybe I will see you there!

Just for giggles, here's Carolyn and I at my wedding:


I love you so much and I couldn't be more excited for you Caro!






No comments:

Post a Comment