expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Mar 19, 2015

Spring Porch Refresh

With the warmer weather we've been having lately, I've been spending more time hanging out on my back and front porches. Though it feels like spring outside, I know we still have a ways to go before it looks like spring. In the meantime, I've decided to refresh my porch decor with a heavy dose of color. Here are a few pieces perfect for a spring porch reawakening.



1. Bistro Table and Chairs from Grandin Road
2. Planter from All+Modern
3. Watermelon Mat from Urban Outfitters
4. Mod Bench from All+Modern
5. Flip Flop Doormat from World Market
6. Outdoor Pillow from All+Modern
7. Audrey Bench from Grandin Road
8. Watering Can from CB2
9. Plant Stand from Target
10. Outdoor Pillow from CB2
11. Steel Garden Bench from All+Modern

No comments:

Post a Comment