expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

May 26, 2015

DIY Lazy Stripe Phone Case

So I saw this phone case from Anthropologie a while ago, and I've been thinking about trying to make my own ever since. I already had a clear case and some Radiant Orchid paint that I've been trying to use, I just needed two more complimentary paint colors, a paint brush, and some time to craft. This past weekend the stars aligned and I was finally able to make it happen. 


This DIY is so simple it hardly requires instructions and you only need a few supplies.



Supplies:
3 complimentary paint colors (I used acrylic paint and it worked great)
Small paint brush
Clear phone case
Water and paper towels for cleaning your brush

Instructions:

Paint stripes on your case, alternating colors. If you have a shaky hand, don't worry, the stripes should look imperfect. If you mess up you should be able to scrub off the paint fairly easily while it is still wet using dish soap and a brush (I had to do this a few times, so no judgment). Otherwise your case should be dry and ready to use in a few hours.


Here's how my case looks on my phone. Not bad for a quick craft project!

No comments:

Post a Comment