expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

May 21, 2015

Modern Lullaby Playlist


Image Source
I'm working on expanding my lullaby repertoire. "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and "Rock-a-bye Baby" are going to get old pretty quick, I think. Here is a playlist of songs that, while not technically lullabies, will probably do the trick. Plus, I can get an early start on sharing some of my favorite musical artists with my son.

Mouths Cradle - Björk
These Chains - Hot Chip
Can't Do Without You - Caribou
Hey Moon - John Maus
The Best Person I know - Cat's Eyes
Every Single Night - Fiona Apple
Lullaby - The Free Design
Asleep and Dreaming - The Magnetic Fields
Too Hard - Kurt Vile
I Hear...Goodnight - Low and The Dirty Three
It Is You - Natalie Prass
Nature Boy - Nat King Cole
Starálfur - Sigur Rós
Holes - Mercury Rev
MLK - U2
You Know It's True - Spiritualized
Asleep - The Smiths
Cosmic Dancer - T. Rex
Kooks - David Bowie
Dreams - The Kinks
Dream Baby - Roy Orbison
Beautiful Boy - John Lennon
Blue Moon - Beck
Heartbeats - Jose Gonzalez
This Must Be the Place - Talking Heads
For You - Tobias Jesso Jr.
Sleep - Azure Ray
Murmurs - Hundred Waters
Half Asleep - School of Seven Bells
Asleep From Day - The Chemical Brothers
XO - Beyoncé

You can hear this playlist by clicking play below or by clicking here.



What are your favorite modern lullabies?

No comments:

Post a Comment