expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Jan 31, 2011

SAG Awards Red Carpet: BombPop's Best and Worst Dressed

First and foremost, I have to give a shout out to my lady Helena for her amazing cocktail length dress from Marc Jacobs Resort collection. Not as exciting as her people's choice gown, but after all the flak she took for that bad boy, I expect she's still licking her wounds.


Now on to my picks for best dressed:

Mila Kunis in Alexander McQueen

Kunis is perfection in McQueen-xtra points for laid back hair and accerssories.

January Jones in Carolina Herrera

I am liking Jones more and more this awards season.

OOOH and Annette Benning


for looking as gorgeous and statuesque as I knew she could!

And Worst:

Kim Kardashian

Her left breast looks like it's melting. Need I say more?

Jennifer Lawrence:

As much as I love her in Winter's Bone, I have to dislike anything that so closely resembles Victoria's Secret Packaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment