expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Aug 24, 2011

fashion inspiration: Altman's 3 Women


The fluid, languid fashion of the 70's has long been an inspiration to my own personal style. I love the imperfect beauty. The women look gorgeous, but accessible, and available. This fall, Tommy Hilfiger, of whom I am not not normally a fan, brought to his runways a lush 70's vibe that resonated with me.


*Tommy Hilfiger Fall 2011 RTW

Robert Altman's 1977 film 3 Women, is full of that lush ethereal aesthetic that I do love so much.

*Shelly Duval in 3 Women
*Sissy Spacek in 3 Women
*Janice Rule on the set of 3 Women

Here are some Fall pieces that I am coveting to get my 70's chic on:

*Gryphon jacquard trim cape

*Mcginn 'Emma' Pleated Maxi Skirt

*Rag & Bone 'Sullivan' Woven Blouse
*Jeffrey Campbell 'Friend' Pump

*ChloƩ 'Georgia' Calfskin Leather Hobo

All of these items are available at Nordstrom, for whom I will be working as a personal stylist in the new Nordstrom Saint Louis Galleria, opening September 23!!!
Make an appointment with me and lets play!

xo

Sam



No comments:

Post a Comment