expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Aug 28, 2013

Fashion Inspiration: Jarvis Cocker


Jarvis Cocker. Probably one of my favorite people on earth that I haven't met. If you aren't familiar, Cocker is a Brittish singer song-writer and the former frontman for the band Pulp. If you ever get a chance to see this man "live" take it.
The man exudes charm. With a razor-sharp wit, a disarmingly sexy voice, and a penchant for over sized spectacles, he's had a place in my heart since my sophomore year in high school.
So today my friends, we are going to create a look as charming and whimsical as Jarvis himself. As the man once sang, "If fashion is your trade, then when your naked I guess you must be unemployed." Well, for you Jarvis, I'm whatever you want me to be.
Blazer by Rag and Bone, Tee by Hot Wire Tees, Jeans by Saint Laurent, Handbag by Golden Goose, Shoes by Jeffrey Campbell
I will leave you with more fun pics of the Jarv. I hope you enjoyed a little inspo from the other side of the pond. Also, please vote for me for "Best Fashion Blog" in the Saint Louis Fashion Blog Awards! xo sam

No comments:

Post a Comment