expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Oct 14, 2013

Seven Things I am Craving for Fall.

1. A Notorious B.I.G. t-shirt:
Jay Z has this one from artist Rocksmith, so I'll have one, too!

2. A cozy Cardigan:

This one from DKNY looks perfect for curling up with a glass of red wine and watching my Stories!

3. A moto-inspired skinny:

Marissa Webb makes a super luxe version.

4. A great hat:

This Karl Lagerfeld fedora harkens from my Walter White post. 

5. A quirky ankle boot:

I really like the western detail on this pair from Jeffrey Campbell.

6. A Leather Jacket:

I'm obsessed with this Theyskin's Theory version!

7. Comfy loungy pants for cold chillin':


I love this bat themed pair from Zoe Karssen.

So thats what's on my Fall wish list. What's on yours?







No comments:

Post a Comment