expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Nov 7, 2013

Buffalo Plaid Three Ways

So I have this buffalo plaid shirt from Trouve that I wear all the time. I got it last year and practically lived in it last winter.



It looks great with denim but I love to mix and match it into unexpected combinations. Here are three ways I love:


I couldn't resist a dance off with myself. I think we all know which Sam won. Anyway, enough sillyness (never). 

1. I mixed it up with a felt hat from Nordstrom and a faux leather skirt by ASTR. Kork Ease wedges and a statement necklace finish off the look.

2. Here I've layered the shirt over a little black dress. I toughened up the look with vintage moto boots from Aldo.

3. For this sassy little number I added an old Alice and Olivia jacket, Blank NYC faux leather jeans and my favorite Jeffrey Campbell stilettos.

I think this was my favorite look, but I would do them all again. I hope this was informative, or in the very least, entertaining. 

Sam



No comments:

Post a Comment