expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Nov 29, 2013

Fashion Inspiration: Marianne Faithful

This frigid weather makes me want to pull on my thickest fur, curl up, and get to hibernating like a big ol' wooly bear. But alas, I have obligations. Fear not my friends, for with fashion there is always a compromise. Meaning I can fulfill my obligations while doing my best wooly bear impression in my finest (faux) fur.

As you may know, if you are a long time follower of the blog, Marianne Faithful is one of my biggest fashion inspirations. If you don't know, well, consider yourself informed. Nobody could pull off a fur coat or jacket like Marianne. She just made it look so effortless. You get the feeling that she wears a fur instead of a bathrobe, leisurely wandering about her mansion smoking and drinking absinthe. My kind of gal.




So, as you have probably already figured out, todays fashion inspiration is Marianne Faithful. Fashion's darling ol' wooly bear.



No comments:

Post a Comment