expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Apr 18, 2014

Six Bronzers That Will Make You Feel Like a Sun Goddess


I don't know about you, but after this nasty winter I am feeling pale as a ghost. I use a self tanner on my body to get a nice glow, but I am hesitant to use it on my face. Not only am I scared of upsetting my already finicky complexion, but I hate to have to invest in all new foundation, concealer, powder, and the like. Obviously, if I get an actual tan this summer I will invest. But last summer that really didn't happen so I won't get my hopes up.

Thus, a bronzer seems to be the solution. I have at least tested each of these, and some I have used an entire season, so I can confidently tell you you can't go wrong with any of them.

That said, my favorite of pictured bronzers would have to be the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick.
I love that it is not too shimmery, just the right amount, so you never feel like late-nineties Nicole Ritchie. More like Daeneryrs Targareon after a few days in the dessert. It  looks natural when used in moderation and lasts all day. It's a solid choice for almost any complexion.


My second favorite would have to be the Too Faced Pink Leopard Blushing Bronzer. I used this one while I lived in Los Angeles and had an actual tan. It's great for those of us with a darker, olive skin tone, or a just a tan, because it has a peachiness that really gives you a nice rosy glow.

As I said, these are all great bronzers, and working in cosmetics, I have had opportunity to try each of them. Listed from top left clockwise, the pictured bronzers are: Too Faced Sun Bunny Natural Bronzer, Givenchy Poudre Bonne Mine Healthy Glow, Laura Mercier Radiance Baked Bronzer, Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Powder Bronzer, Too Faced Pink Leopard Blushing Bronzer, and Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick.

No comments:

Post a Comment