expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sep 3, 2014

WTF Wednesday

So, I was thinking about how much fun I have been having picking out best and worst dressed contenders from award ceremonies, and then the thought occurred to me: "hey, celebrities dress like poo on the reg, so why don't I just make it a weekly post?" Thus, WTF Wednesday was born. Every week I will gather images from celebrity parties and red carpets that make you wonder WTF they were thinking. At first I thought I might have a difficult time assembling such images. But for better or worse, unfortunate decisions are made on a daily basis, and I had plenty of fodder for my post. 

source

Read on to find out who done lost their mind this week:

First of all, I want to say that Kim Kardashian has been dressing relatively nice in the past few years. Her relationship with Kanye West has done a nice job of toning her down and making her choose one asset to flaunt (almost always the cleave). But this strange corset/chain mail combo has me flabbergasted, so I have to pick Kim as my worst dressed from the past week.

source

 Question: is Paris even relevant anymore? I don't know, but what I do know is that wearing sad old nude drapes is not the way to get back on the A-list.
source
Now the rumor is that Zoe is pregnant, so maybe this is some sort of monitoring device. I just can't fathom another reason for the placement of this strange white harness on an otherwise pretty ensemble.

source
At first glance I really liked this look on Dunst. The color is great on her, and I love a good shift dress. The issue is the length. It looks as though she has misplaced her pants. Knowing that Dunst is petite only confirms that this is in fact a tunic being worn as a dress. No go.

source
Lena Dunham is not known for her positive red carpet decision making, and this look is no different. The length is unflattering, and overall this sad housedress just seems too big on the Girls star. Plus her hair screams mother of the bride. I love me some Lena, but it is time for her to ask for help with her styling.

source
Megan Fox must have gone back to the nineties where she found her husband to get this weird snake-printed mini dress.

Alright, those are my picks for fashion misses over the past week. Please feel free to let me know in the comments if you agree with my assessment, or if you think I am mistaken. Also, if I missed somebody, send me a link! 

No comments:

Post a Comment