expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Jan 20, 2014

Decor Inspiration: Miles Redd Townhouse from House Beautiful

I'm really loving this Brooklyn townhouse with interior design by Miles Redd from the latest issue of House Beautiful. The gorgeous wallpapers used throughout the home are especially inspiring.

I want to live in this room! The ornate wallpaper and red accents really pop.
A great example of how to successfully mix multiple prints in a small area. 
My favorite part of the dining room is the antique crystal ship chandelier.
I want this wallpaper! They somehow made it themselves with real feathers. 
Using the same colors (gold and blue) in almost every room of the house makes it feel very cohesive.
Radiant orchid is a fantastic choice for a girl's room.
You can see even more pictures here. Are you loving this house as much as I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment