expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Nov 26, 2013

My Friendsgiving Table

After finding my tablescape inspirations and completing my napkin and votive holder DIYs, I was finally able to bring everything together this past weekend when my husband and I hosted Friendsgiving. Here's how my table turned out.


I tried to use things I already owned (or things borrowed from friends) as much as possible. We had eleven total seats, which forced me to embrace variety since I don't own eleven of anything. I used three different sets of plates, drinking glasses, and napkin rings. I did purchase a few new things, including some new gold glittery glasses from Target that played well with all of the gold accents I was already using. My sister contributed this lovely bread basket full of homemade rolls.


I also purchased some blue appetizer plates from Target (I wasn't lying when I said I buy everything there!), that I thought went nicely with my tablecloth. 


The thank you cards (also from Target) were a hit. I wrote each of my guests a personalized note. The best part of Friendsgiving is appreciating what each of your friends brings to the table, literally and figuratively. My only regret is that I don't have enough space to invite all of my friends!


Many thanks to Samantha for all her help with making Friendsgiving run smoothly, including loaning me some lovely china and taking most of the pictures in this post. Can't wait to do it all again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment