expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Dec 27, 2013

All Gold Everything, A New Year's Eve Wish List.

In a mere five days, the year 2013 will be but a memory. I am so excited for 2014. I know it will be a banner year, full of change and excitement. Weddings, babies, and new adventures all wait for me in the coming year. I can't wait to meet it head on. But in the mean time, let's give 2013 a proper send off.

This past year has been marked aesthetically for me by a healthy gold fixation. So lets get it out of my system. A virtual color cleanse to ring in the new year and purge my racoon-like brain of my shiny obsession. This New Year's Eve I want ALL GOLD EVERYTHING!

You heard me. Lets get this party train rollin'. Wish list, commence!
glassware by Kim Seybert, iphone 5s, bracelet by Roberto Cavalli, party dress by Alice by Temperly, gold foil
eye makeup by Smashbox, booties by Charlotte Olympia.





No comments:

Post a Comment