expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Jan 2, 2014

Phone Cases as Pretty as Your Phone

The Christmas present I received this year that I'm the most excited about is my new iPhone. I had been using an iPhone 3s which only kept a charge for about 6 hours, so the 5s feels like a huge step up. Of course, I had to get the gold one due to what my sister calls my gold lamé gene. Speaking of which, anyone know where I could purchase some gold lamé jeans? I would rock those.

So I have this pretty new gold iPhone, and while part of me wants to show it off, the other part of me wants to dress it up with an equally pretty phone case. There are so many cute options out there that it can be difficult to choose just one.

Julia Kostreva
Jonathan Adler
Anthropologie
Zazzle
J. Crew
Urban Outfitters
Dodocase
Griffin
Kate Spade
I actually did purchase one of these. Guess which one! You can see even more on our Pinterest board.

No comments:

Post a Comment