expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Mar 4, 2014

A Birthday Wishlist

My birthday is quickly approaching, and it has me thinking about what I'm going to wish for when I blow out the imaginary candles on my cake. What I would most like is for Spring to go ahead and get here already, and I know I'm not alone in that. It's also been way too long since I had a massage, so I'm really hoping my hubby comes through with a gift certificate to Indigo, my usual place here in St. Louis. As far as material things go, here's what I'm wishing for:

1. New sunglasses
Clockwise from top left: A.J. Morgan Geometric Shades; FE NY Cat Eye Sunglasses; Quay Asha Shades;  A,J. Morgan Maya Shades
I'm notoriously hard on sunnies, breaking or losing at least a pair a year.  Since I've long ago given up on the idea of throwing my money away on a designer pair, I'm on the hunt for some cheap but cute ones. Which of the above options should I go with?




2. Comfy sandals for everyday
Source: Toms
I'm always trying to find comfortable, casual sandals, and these Toms (in collaboration with Jonathan Adler) caught my eye. I love a bold print for Spring!

3. The Fantastic Mr. Fox Criterion Collection Edition
Source: Criterion Collection
"Fantastic Mr. Fox" is my favorite Wes Anderson movie. I've been wanting to own a copy of it for a while, but I was pretty excited that I hadn't bought one yet when I heard that Criterion was releasing a version with all kinds of fun extras.

4. Work appropriate accessories
Source: Anthropologie
I've been looking for some new accessories to wear to the office, and I really like both of the above from Anthro. I'm having a tough time choosing. What do you think?

5.  Colorful bowls
Source: West Elm
Posting about food I make on BombPop has made me realize how boring all my dishes are, so I've been searching for some bowls with personality. West Elm is apparently the place to find them. I really loved these, but unfortunately they are sold out. The ones above are almost as cute.

...And one to not grow-up on
Source: Nordstrom
I love the idea of hand-writing letters to friends and punctuating them with these fun Emoji stickers. I may be in my 30s, but I love stickers as much as I did when I was a kid.

Thanks for indulging me on my not-birthday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment