expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Apr 9, 2014

New Basic: The Oversized Clutch

The Row

As I posted on Monday, it's the time of year to add a few things to your spring/summer wardrobe and freshen up your warm weather look. Now, I realize that everyone can't afford to go on a shopping spree just because of changing season. With this in mind, I looked over my list of new spring essentials and decided which of them will give you the most bang for your buck.

Without a doubt, that would be the oversized clutch. A new handbag will add flare to your look on a day to day basis, and if you choose the right one, it can go with everything. Here are several oversized clutches I think would be great bags to carry all spring and summer long:



3. Milly
5. Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment