expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Apr 10, 2014

Show Your Stripes

My warm weather wardrobe for the past few years has relied heavily on stripes. Stripes are great to wear year-round of course, but a striped t-shirt is generally what I reach for when I'm just kicking back, relaxing. Which doesn't necessarily mean they are casual; one of the best things about stripes is that they are easy to dress up or down. I'm a firm believer in taking decorating cues directly from my wardrobe, which means that I'm considering adding some striped elements to my home. Here are a few items that I've got my eye on.

1. Chest from Pier One 2. Bowl from World Market 3. Glasses from Uncommon Goods 4.  Tray from Jonathan Adler 5. Pillow from West Elm 6. Bathmat from Anthropologie 7. Duvet Cover from West Elm  8. Rug from The Land of Nod 9. Placemats from Pier One 10. Chair from West Elm 11. Curtains from Anthropologie 12. Boxes from West Elm  

Because stripes are such a simple pattern, they definitely get along great with other prints, and even other kinds of stripes. Another big pro about stripes: they never go out of style. See even more ideas for incorporating stripes into your decor on our Pinterest page.

No comments:

Post a Comment