expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Apr 14, 2014

Pack A Bag: New Orleans




New Orleans, or N'Awlins, has been on my mind a lot lately. My Grandparents lived in Louisiana for years, so as a child I spent my summers in the muggy little town of Leesville, which is located about an hour outside of Shreveport. Most summers my family made a point of visiting the colorful city of New Orleans as part of our trip. I quickly became obsessed with the city. My childhood obsession just got stronger when, as a teen, I started reading Anne Rice, who's Vampire Chronicles made the city seem mysterious, deadly, and most importantly, full of hot vampires.


Now I am older and wiser, and while part of me still holds on to the hope that Lestat is still lurking in the French Quarter, I really just want to visit the place I loved so much in my youth. It has been years. I wanted to be excited when Leah told me she and her sisters were headed to NOLA, and mostly I was, but I was also super jealous. Especially when I saw her post on her amazing trip.

Thus, I have made it my mission to plan a trip of my own to the Big Easy. Because I have so much going on in my life right now, I know it won't be for a while, but it's never too early to think about what I am going to wear, right?

6. Vince
7. Tibi
8. Tibi
9. Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment