expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

May 15, 2014

Outdoor Decor Roundup

So one of my favorite jokes goes like this: Q: What's Irish and stays outside all day? A: Paddy O'Furniture! Yes, I'm terribly punny, emphasis on the terribly (apologies to all my Irish friends, especially). I've subjected you to this joke mainly to introduce the topic of outdoor decor, one of my favorite things. Every year when the spring catalogs from Crate & Barrel, West Elm, and CB2 start rolling in, I start coveting. Now that we've started experiencing nice weather on a semi-regular basis, I thought it was time for a roundup of some of my favorite items on the market right now.



1. Rug from Target
2. Rug from AllModern
3. Cherry Tablecloth from Crate & Barrel
4. Hanging lantern from Pier One
5. Chair from West Elm
6. Chair from Crate & Barrel (goes with #15)
7. Wooden lantern from Pier One
8. Wicker chairs from Target
9. Elevated garden bed from Target
10. Bench from Target
11. Angled plant stand from CB2
12. Bar Cart/Plant Stand from CB2
13. Hammock from Anthropologie
14. Caddy from Crate & Barrel
15. Table with canopy from Crate & Barrel
16. Plant stand from Target

Target, of course, is another favorite of mine for outdoor decor. Their new Safavieh line (the source of several of these items) is amazing. I'm going to do a post dedicated entirely to Safavieh in the near future. In the meantime, check out our new outdoor decor Pinterest board!

No comments:

Post a Comment