expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Aug 6, 2014

Free People Has A Shoe Line: Let the Celebration Commence!

If you are a regular follower of this blog, first of all, thank you. Secondly, you must know that I am a huge fan of the fashion line Free People. The Free People brand has been around for years. I remember acquiring my first piece at Bloomingdales on a family vacation (an embroidered green blouse), and being pleased as punch that I would be wearing it on my first day of high school. To this day, the brand is one of my go-tos when I am searching for a unique piece. Now the line tends to run a little on the boho side for my taste, but I find myself drooling over at least one piece in every collection.


Ladies (and gentlemen with small feet),  I am excited to say that Free People has come out with a shoe line, and it's fantastic.

I had heard rumblings of the shoe collection last year, but was waiting to see how the shoes and booties actually looked before I got excited. Well, needless to say they look great and I am saving my pennies for a pair. As an ankle boot aficionado, I am leaning towards the "Flying Ranch" style (seen above in white), but I can't stop checking out the "Chance" platform clog, so who knows! Either way my fall wardrobe will thank me! Check out some of my favorite styles below, all of them available at www.freepeople.com.

"Hybrid"

"Flying Ranch"

"Chance"

"Royal Rush"

"Southern Cross"

"Grandeur"

"Desert Gold"

"Braeburn"
All photos courtesy Free People

No comments:

Post a Comment