expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Aug 21, 2014

The Bag That Goes With Everything

I've been searching for a new casual purse for fall, once again on the hunt for the elusive bag that goes with everything. Sure, sometimes it's fun to plan out an outfit with carefully matched accessories, but most of the time when I'm getting ready to go out I'm running around like there's a fire that needs to be put out and I really don't want to spend an extra couple of minutes transferring all my stuff from one purse to another. The thing is, I've already found the perfect bag. It's black and white with brown faux leather accents, can be worn multiple ways, and is in my price range. Unfortunately, my sister already owns it. Rather than blatantly copying her and buying the same thing (though I have done that before), I've been on the hunt for a black and brown, goes-with-everything bag of my own.

The bag that inspired this post from Sole Society.
Here are the options I'm considering:


1. The biggest bargain of the bunch, a crossbody handbag from Target
2. This Clare V clutch from Piperlime is super adorable, but its a bit more $$$ than I want to spend.
3. Anthro's Tropical Stripe bag has the same graphic quality as my sister's, plus it's on sale.
4. While it's pretty formal for an everyday bag, this Topshop option would be great for work.
5. I love a good tote, and this one from New Look looks more expensive than it actually is.
6. Not sure if I'm ready to embrace the small backpack trend, but this one from Anthro is pretty tempting. 
7. Probably the closest twin to my sister's bag, this Asos version is also on sale.
8. Another sale option from Asos.
9. This French Connection clutch is real leather, which means $$$.
10. I love this one from Anthro (also on sale), but it seems like more of a summer bag.
11. Too tiny for me, but still very cute, from J. Crew Factory.
12. Another great work option from Asos.
13. Yet another graphic option from Anthro

Which one should I get? And more importantly, what is on your fall shopping list?

No comments:

Post a Comment