expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Aug 20, 2014

Spotlight: Cream Eyeshadow


Having a seven week old baby has made me seriously rethink my makeup routine. Right now I am still at home on maternity leave, so most days I go without makeup entirely. Let me just tell you this does not do wonders for my self esteem. I find that when I force myself to eek out a moment to do just a little something, I feel a thousand times better about my appearance and that has a positive effect on the rest of my day. Needless to say, this does not involve a full face of makeup, not even a half-face, really. Aint nobody got time for that. What I need is a quick fix that offers dramatic results in 30 seconds or less. Enter cream eyeshadow.
Shimmery and impactful without being over the top (I'm just at home for gawd's sake), its super easy to apply (I just use my finger). Then I swipe on a coat or two of mascara and boom, I look as though I actually slept last night. Here I am wearing Chanel Illusion D'Ombre cream eyeshadow in Emervielle. I love the slightly mouss-ey texture. It makes it easy for me to look a little better and feel a lot better, plus I don't get as many pity looks when I run errands!



No comments:

Post a Comment