expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Aug 19, 2014

St. Louis Cragslist Finds

It's the time of year when students are heading back to college, which reminds me of how I used to struggle with decorating a new dorm room or apartment on a very limited budget whenever I was still in school. All vintage furniture lovers are are in luck in STL because the Craigslist pickings are far from meagre in our city. Check out some of my recent decor and furniture finds below.

I'm kind of in love with this mid-century bookcase. It would also be great for storing dishes


This mirror-topped bar cart is a real steal. It's nice as-is or would really cute painted white or a bright color.


These wooden lamps are also very reasonably priced at $40 for the pair.


Need some extra seating? These dining chairs are pretty fun. I think I like them better without the cushions.


I love this little table, which would be equally at home in a living room or a bedroom. I really don't think you can ever have too many side tables.


Doesn't this folding chair look like the perfect thing to take to a picnic or outdoor movie night?


Give your patio or porch a boho flavor with this swing chair.


This coffee table is gorgeous. I could only like it more if somehow the pool came with it.


If you are into the shabby chic look, this china cabinet is cute and seems like it could hold a lot of dishes.


This newly reupholstered sofa has a great shape, and is priced low enough that it would still be a bargain even if you chose to change the fabric.


Looking for a cabinet for your turntable and/or record collection? This one looks like it is in amazing condition.

I hope these Craigslist finds have inspired you to do some online vintage shopping for your home. Better act fast to get your favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment