expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Apr 28, 2015

Nursery Mobile Inspiration

I've been on the hunt for just the right mobile for my nursery for months. After searching high and low for something that matched my color scheme (black, white and yellow) as well as my theme (moon and stars), I've decided just to try making my own. But, I don't want all the work I did searching for mobiles to go to waste, so I'm going to share all the awesome ones I found with you!

Star Mobile from Etsy

Flensted Flowing Rhythm Mobile from MODaffekt

Yellow, Charcoal and Grey Bird Mobile from Etsy

Moon and Stars Cloud Mobile from Baby Times Co.

Flensted Abstract Futura Mobile from All+Modern

Goldfish Mobile from Etsy

Wool Felt Night Sky Mobile from Restoration Hardware

While all of these mobiles have their charms, none of them felt just right for my space. I hope to share my mobile DIY, inspired by many of these, very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment