expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Apr 23, 2015

Au Naturale

I think I may have multiple decor personality disorder. I'm generally a maximalist when it comes to design; I like bright colors, mixing patterns, and lots of accessories. But lately I've been feeling the neutral, minimalist vibe a little bit more, which is where natural fibers like rattan and raphia shine the most. Here are the pieces inspiring me to keep things au naturale.



1. Pendant Light from 2Modern
2. Braided Stool from Zara Home
3. Round Rope Mirror from Zara Home
4. Reagent Daybed from purehome
5. Loom Chair from West Elm
6. Rattan Swivel Chair from Lamps Plus
7. Wrap Bench from CB2
8. Curved Rattan Bed from Anthropologie
9. Cane Side Chair from CB2
10. Peek Floor Lamp from CB2
11. Raphia Arm Chair from All+Modern

No comments:

Post a Comment