expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Jun 11, 2014

Focus on The Lovely Wall

In my search for fun and inexpensive ways to decorate my baby room, I came across The Lovely Wall, a wall decal shop on Etsy. They have so many cute offerings I thought they were deserving of a post of their own.


Though I am using one of their fun designs for my baby's room, there are so many patterns and styles that would work anywhere in your home. For example, I think this "hello" decal would be great in a front entry way. For only $13.50, you add a pop of personality that sets the tone for the rest of your home. The decals, regardless of style, come in a wide range of colors so you can match almost any color scheme.



The Lovely Wall also has these very cool chalkboard transfers that come in the shape of the state of your choice. Perfect for a kitchen or office space.


There are so many fun styles. I had a very hard time choosing which ones I wanted for myself. Stay tuned for baby room pictures! I am almost finished and so excited to show it off.

*All photos courtesy of The Lovely Wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment