expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Jun 10, 2014

Robyn Does It Again

For me, the song of the summer of 2010 was "Dancing On My Own" by the one and only Robyn. She has quite literally done it again with Do It Again, a new collaboration with Röyksopp.

Source: NPR
While the title track is the standout, sounding like a slightly more dancable version of "Dancing On My Own," I'm really enjoying all of the tracks on the mini-album. "Monument," the moody opener, reminds me of early OMD; "Say It" is a fun, spastic wonder; "Every Little Thing" delivers the bittersweat yearning we've come to expect from our favorite Swedish pop songstress.


I definitely recommend checking out the full album on Spotify. It is still too early to give "Do It Again" the song of the summer title, but its definitely a strong contender. Hope we don't have to wait too much longer for her next full album!

No comments:

Post a Comment