expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Jul 21, 2014

Fall Fantasy: Swacket Dressing



It hasn't been the hottest summer on record, or even close, but I still find myself fantasizing about my fall wardrobe. My favorite fall essential has to be the oversize cardigan sweater, or "swacket." While I was doing some online window shopping (it's my fashion equivalent of fantasy baseball), I discovered  LUISVIAROMA, a luxury online retailer.


While I can't afford most of their collection, I am always looking for great outfit ideas, and wow does this site have some amazing styling happening. I thought I would share with you some of my favorite cardigan styling looks. I hope they inspire you as much as they do me! On a side note, take a look at some of the kids-wear styling from the site. These children look amazing!








No comments:

Post a Comment