expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Jul 24, 2014

Still Putting a Bird On It

I'm a Portlandia fan, so whenever I see bird-related decor or accessories, immediately I think, "Put a Bird on it!" The zenith of putting a bird on things is probably a few years behind us, but lately I've been seeing a bit of a resurgence. As a person who never shies away from a good print or animal motif, I love it, especially since the birds most in favor right now have more of a colorful, tropical vibe than in the past. Here are a few standouts that caught my eye.


1. Bird mobile from Furbish Studio
2. Macaw earrings from Anthropologie
3. Parrot candlestick from Zara Home
4. Pillow from Liberty London
5. Rocking bird salt and pepper shakers from West Elm
6. Mural from Anthropologie
7. Bag from Fendi Resort 2015
8. Curtains from Anthropologie
9. Tablecloth from Zara Home
10. Parrot corkscrew from Amazon
11. Parrot serving plate from Zara Home

In case you are unfamiliar with the Portlandia sketch:



You can see even more avian options on our Pinterest board.

No comments:

Post a Comment