expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Jul 2, 2014

Summer Playlist

I realize I'm slightly behind the times, as it's officially been summer for over a week now. But I'm hoping the extra time I put into perfecting my summer playlist will pay off big time for you in terms of enjoyment. This is the perfect thing to listen to as you prepare for the long holiday weekend ahead. Many of my current favorite jams are on the playlist, including Robyn's "Do It Again," which I've already publicly expressed my love for, and many peoples' top pic for the song of the summer title, Iggy Azalea's "Fancy." Scroll down to see a few of the other artists I've included and give my summer soundtrack a listen for yourself!

Angel Olsen (Source)
Outkast (Source)
The Pains of Being Pure at Heart (Source)
Sylvan Esso (Source)
Mr. Little Jeans (Source)
You can access the playlist via this link or just click play below. Happy listening and happy Fourth!

No comments:

Post a Comment