expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Nov 7, 2014

Time Off



Hello All,

This is going to be my last post for a while. As you may know, I went back to work after maternity leave about a month ago. Since I have returned to work, writing for the blog has become exponentially harder, to the point where it has become a chore. That is not what I want, because this blog is very near and dear to my heart. Thus, I have decided to hand Leah the reigns and take a hiatus of indeterminate length so I can concentrate on my family. I will still be writing my bi-monthly style blog, "Ask Sam," for Saint Louis Magazine, which you can find here. I would love for you to send me your fashion questions! I will definitely be back in the saddle with BombPop as soon as I can. I just wanted to let you know the sitch.

See you soon,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment