expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Dec 20, 2013

Last Minute Gifts for the Fashion Minded

Shopping for friends who are into fashion can be intimidating. I should know, I am one of those friends. I think choosing a gift for anyone with specialized interests can be difficult, especially if you yourself don't share their love for, well, whatever it is they may be into. So it's always nice to have a list of potential gifts compiled for you by someone in the know.

Accordingly, I have put together a few items that I firmly believe would make any fan of the fashion world very happy. Prices range from white elephant-affordable to slightly extravagant, so there really is something here for every budget.


1. Alexander McQueen, 2. DVD Bill Cunningham New York, 3. Rodarte Hoodie 4. Asylum, by Simon Doonan, 5. Vintage Chanel key fob, 6. BookMarc Large Jotter, 7. Man Repeller, by Leandra Medine, 8. Honey by Marc Jacobs, 9. Rebecca Minkoff coin purse.

I know that I would be more than happy to receive any one of these gifts. When wrapping, why not get creative and use pages ripped from vintage fashion magazines, or print out some cool old patterns to wrap your present.

No comments:

Post a Comment