expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Dec 16, 2013

Sequined Skirt Two Ways

I'm a fan of the Bravo show Top Chef. While I don't really watch many cooking shows,  I feel like Top Chef has nailed the balance of cooking and drama. Not to mention Padma Lakshmi's always entertaining parade of questionably sexy outfits.

On Top Chef, the contestants are never happy just making a protein one way. Nay, it is always "pork three ways," or "scallops two ways." I could never understand why they didn't just simplify their lives and make one great dish, but I always admired their initiative.

Today, in honor of those brave chefs, I have prepared for you "sequined skirt two ways."

Bon appetit!

Look One:

Skirt by Free People, crop top by Tibi,  necklace by BCBG Max Azria, shoes by Alexandre Birman,
coat by Forte Forte.
 Look Two:
Sweatshirt by Wildfox, skirt by Gold hawk, clutch by Alexander McQueen, earrings by Balmain,
booties by Nasty Gal.



No comments:

Post a Comment