expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Apr 28, 2014

Quick and Delicious Parfait Ideas


It's hard (at least for me) to find a good balance between my cravings for all things dessert and my desire to make healthy choices and feel good throughout the day. This super easy recipe has become my go-to for a great breakfast that keeps me full and feeds my cravings for sweets. It's not ground breaking, just simple, which I require when I'm in the foggy hour before seven am, and it's delicious.

Ingredients:

1-2 Tablespoons Granola-I use the honeyed almond granola from Schnucks
0% Vanilla Greek Yogurt
Fresh Blueberries-about a handful

You could use any kind of berry, or bananas, even kiwi would be delish, I just like blueberries for the health benefit as well as the simplicity-no slicing!

I like to add the granola first so it softens a little in the yogurt. Sometimes, I make my parfait the night before so it gets really soft, it just depends on how I'm feeling.

Then top your granola with yogurt and add your blueberries and you are good to go! Like I said, easy-peasy. I'm sure you could have come up with this yourself, but sometimes I think it's nice to have a little reminder that it doesn't take a lot of work to eat food thats good for your tummy and great for your tastebuds!


No comments:

Post a Comment