expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sep 25, 2014

Amy Sedaris Kitchenware Collection for Fishs Eddy

I'm a huge Amy Sedaris fan. Strangers With Candy is one of my favorite TV shows (if you haven't seen it, check it out immediately!), and she may be the best Letterman guest ever. So needless to say I was beyond excited to discover that she had a kitchenware line for Fishs Eddy. As you might expect if you are familiar with Amy's work, the collection has a quirky, graphic sensibility, featuring gingham, polka dot, and dollar sign prints. Even better, it's inexpensive, with items priced from just $6.50 up to $39. Check out some of my favorite items below.

Source

"I Like You" Glass
Tiny Dots Juice Glass
Money Glass
Gingham Glass
Money Dish Towel
"I Like You" Dish Towel
Gingham Storage Bowls
Money Tray
"I Like You" Tray
Fishs Eddy is also selling Amy's books on entertaining I Like You: Hospitality Under the Influence and Simple Times: Crafts for Poor People. They are both hilarious and make great gifts for anyone you know with a sense of humor who also likes to craft or entertain.

No comments:

Post a Comment