expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Oct 27, 2014

A Brief History of Lola


I can't believe it's been 17 weeks, almost four months, since Lola came into my life. I mean, for 40 weeks she was a huge part of me, literally. But that short time (that seemed to last forever) in no way prepared me for the crazy ride that motherhood has been.

It's hard to believe that this little seven pound (and change) bundle that caused us so much worry with her initial first-week weight loss has grown into my sweet, chunky-monkey baby girl. After an impromptu photo shoot yesterday afternoon (I can't resist great natural light), I couldn't help but pour over the thousands of pictures my husband and I have taken of her. It's simply amazing how much she has changed in these first few months. I really enjoyed looking through the transition, and I thought I would share a few of my favorites with you.







I know I initially said that I wasn't going to write a "mommy blog," but they say you should write about what you know. And while fashion is still a big part of my life (heck, I am immersed in it at work on a daily basis), I will in fact be writing more about what I know, and right now what I know is Lola. So yeah, I hope you are ready to learn as I do how to balance the parts of my life that seem so different, yet come together to form the person I am today. Fashion meet Baby. This could get interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment