expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Oct 3, 2014

Packing for Nashville

I am so excited to be headed to Nashville today for Caro's bachelorette! It will be the first weekend I am way from Lola, and while I know I will be a little sad, I am ready for a couple nights of fun with my ladies! Accordingly, I have  been planning my Nashville wardrobe for months. It's been a work in progress (I'm not as svelte as I'd hoped to be by now), but I think I have edited my weekend wardrobe down to perfection. Here are the pieces that will carry me through my wild (for a mom) weekend in Nashville, TN.


My go-to high-waisted black jeans from Madewell and my tried-and-true striped tee from Rag & Bone (similar), to be worn with these oxfords by Halogen for a daytime look.


These are my favorite necklaces. I will wear the scarab pendant most of the time (a gift from James), but for night I will break out these statement pieces! The silver bib necklace is from Nordie's and pretty old, as is the Topshop piece, but this one is dope, and a great price!


These booties I can pair with everything, so I will bring them to keep dresses from looking too stuffy. The black Jeffrey Campbells below are the perfect shoe to add edge to any ensemble (similar).


My two dress choices are both from Nordstrom's Savvy department. The top one is pretty old, but the teal is available here.



Apparently, it's going to be chilly, so a cozy sweater is much necessary. This one from Madewell is soo soft.


And a comfy tee for when I am stuffed full of fried green tomatoes!


These things are almost always on my fingers. My turquoise ring is from Carolyn and I's road trip to California when I moved to Los Angeles. That trip was one of the best times of my life. I can't believe how quickly time flies. I am so glad I came back and can be here for all of Caro's big moments.


Un chapeaux for the daytime strolling. We are planning to do brunch at the farmer's market on Saturday. Perhaps this hat from Free People will hide my inevitable hangover.


Ok, that's it for now. I can't wait to share pictures and memories from the trip with you next week. On to Nashville! Yeehaw!


No comments:

Post a Comment