expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Oct 2, 2014

Leah's Favorite Posts From the Past Year

It's hard for me to believe, but it's been about a year since I began blogging for BombPop. The time has flown by, probably because I've been having so much fun cooking, writing, taking photos and learning how to use Photoshop. In celebration of my blogiversary, I thought I would share a few of my favorite posts.


Food and Drink:


One of my first original cocktails, the April Fool, tastes amazing any month of the year.


I had to include my 5 Secrets for Delish Deviled Eggs post, since it has some of my favorite photos I've taken for the blog.


I think my individual strawberry shortcake how-to wins the award for most detailed post I've created so far.


Of the restaurant review posts I've done for BombPop over the past year this one from Niche was definitely my favorite dining experience.


I had so much fun creating posts on gift ideas around the holidays, like this one for cooks. Can't wait to do a few more this December!

Decor:


My very first interior design inspiration post was based around one of my favorite scary movies, Suspiria.


I hosted Friendsgiving at my house for the first time last year and had a great time creating a tablescape for the occasion.


It's fall, but I'm still excited about my striped decor post from back in the spring. 

Fashion:

My first fashion inspiration post did not have the most obvious source (80s U2), but that's what I love about it.


Somehow I only bought one of these bags from my post on finding the bag that goes with everything. Guess which one?

DIY:


One of my favorite DIYs so far was the melt-and-pour soap I made for Samantha's baby shower.


My very first DIY for the blog: peacock feather napkins!

Culture Clash:


For Halloween last year I created not one, but two playlists inspired by the holiday: one for dancing and one for spooking. 


It was great to relive my weekend getaway to Giant City over the summer. Plus, I just realized that the lodge and cabins we stayed in were filming locations for the movie Gone Girl.


My Top 10 Favorite Looks From Rupaul's Drag Race post was maybe the most fun I had on the blog all year.

Did I miss any of your favorite posts from the past year?  I'm always open to suggestions on possible blog topics, so tell me what you'd like to see in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment