expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Jul 9, 2014

Lola

As you may or may not of noticed, I was an absentee blogger last week. That is because the craziest and most amazing thing happened to me last Monday; I gave birth to my baby girl Lola Bonita.


Now, don't worry, I'm not going to turn into a "mommy-blogger," and use the blog as a personal photo album for baby pictures. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just not what I am going for (If you do want to see lots of Lola pictures, feel free to follow me on Instagram! My handle is Sammpage.). I just thought after subjecting you all to pictures of my baby room and multiple baby-related DIY's, it might be nice to give you a gander at the lil' lady who stole my heart.

I am very excited to get back to blogging. Leah has been so amazing at holding down the fort while I was away. I am extremely thankful to have her as a partner in crime. I have a few DIY's in the works that I hope to post very soon, and as always tons of fashion and styling ideas. Hopefully I will lose this baby weight soon and I can get back to posting on my own personal style. Leah and I also have a couple exciting brand collaborations coming up, which we can't wait to share with you. Plus tons of tasty food and drink recipes and decorating ideas. Things are really picking up here at Bombpop and we owe it all to you, our readers. So please, please let us know in the comments if there is anything you would like us to write about or share with you.

Thanks again,

Sam



No comments:

Post a Comment