expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Oct 8, 2014

WTF Wednesday

As we march headlong into winter here in the heartland, it's comforting to remember that in Los Angeles it's always warm. Which means outfits like this one (below) can happen year round. So put on your comfiest oversized sweaters, grab a cup of hot cocoa, and dig in to the weird wardrobe mishaps of the past week:


I am pretty sure Ashley Tisdale had these jeans re-animated just for the Walking Dead premier this week. "Excuse me, do those jeans come in 'post-apocalyptic'? Yes? Well then I will take all of them."


It it just me or is McGowan channeling Liza Minelli here? The Charmed actress has rendered herself virtually unrecognizable with plastic surgery and unfortunate pixie. Add a tap-dancing costume and a little Burt Bacharach and her transformation is complete.

Olivia Palermo is usually flawless when it comes to occasion dressing. But this fringy victorian number is two steps away from Havisham territory.


Kirke seems to have wandered away from the rest of her coven in this strange satiny maxi dress.


The color and fabrication of this green velvet dress is very pretty, but the harsh neckline and Michele's dead behind the eyes expression are just weirding me out.


Another terrible neckline (sternum line?) makes it impossible to look at anything else. 


Lucy Liu is a little early for Halloween here in her "sexy pilgrim" costume. And where are her hands?

As always, feel free to disagree with me in the comments. I'm sure some of you out there probably love Palermo's look, so don't be afraid to tell me why I'm wrong! Otherwise, I hope this made your hump-day a little less tedious, at least for a little while.




No comments:

Post a Comment