expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Mar 4, 2015

Spring Fashion Spreads

Photo Credit Lance Tilford for Streetscape Magazine.
Hello All!

I just thought I would give you a peek at some of the work I have been doing lately. I recently had the privilege to style spring fashion spreads for both Streetscape Magazine and Saint Louis Magazine. I had a blast working on the two very different shoots. 

Photo credit Wesley Law for Saint Louis Magazine

For Saint Louis Magazine, I worked with Style Editor Helene Sayad on a gorgeous, feminine, vintage inspired spread shot by the talented Wesley Law. The spread for Streetscape couldn't have been more different. I had a blast creating stylish, athletic looks and working with Lance Tilford and his team in his beautiful Saint Charles studio. 

Photo by Wesley Law

Here's a group picture from the Saint Louis Magazine shoot. I have absolutely no idea why I am the only one not looking at the camera. Oh well, just one of many reasons I work behind the scenes and not in front of the camera. 

I am just so pleased with how everything turned out. This has been such a great year already for me creatively, and I can't wait to see where it goes!



No comments:

Post a Comment